Bed & Breakfast Rates
|Cottage - Double Room*||US$180.00|
|Cottage - Single Room*||US$140.00|
|Standard Double Room*||US$160.00
|Standard Single Room*||US$110.00|
|Self Catering Lodges (Minimum 2-3 people)*||US$150.00|
|Self Catering Lodges*|
*Cottage Single refers to 1 adult in each room of cottage. In peak periods a minimum of 3 is required per cottage.
The meal rates are net and non-commissionable.
- Breakfast: US$20.00 for a Full English Breakfast with cereals and fruit.
- Luncheon: US$18.00 (Either a Full A La Carte Menu or Buffet Selection – whichever is the chefs choice of the day)
- Dinner: US$30 per person for set four course dinner
Lunch may only be prepaid if it is for group or conference with a minimum of ten people, otherwise as per A la
Carte or Snack menu and paid direct at Inn on the Vumba.
- US$16 per set two course menu.
Please note that all rates are subject to change without notice.
Guide / Driver Policy
Our standard tour guide policy is one driver or guide on complimentary bed and breakfast basis for ten paying
guests with a maximum of 2 guides / drivers complimentary per group.
Therefore a group of 20 or 30 will still only have two complimentary guides.
- Children under 2 get free accommodation and pay for meals as taken
- Children aged 2 to 11 sharing a room with two adult guests – where available – free accommodation and
pay for meals and activities
- Two children under 12 sharing their own room or a child under 12 sharing with one adult pays child rate as
per rate schedule
- Single child in room pays single adult rate
Cancellation fees will be charged as a percentage of the amount due for the cancelled portion of the booking,
according to the number of days prior to arrival as follows:-
- 30 + days = Admin Fee
- 29 – 16 days = 50% charged
- 15 – 8 days = 75% charged
- 7 – 0 (no show) = 100% charged
If a client chooses to leave prior to departure date, they will forfeit all monies paid for the remainder of the booking.
Payment to be made in full no later than 30 days prior to date of travel.
Cell No: +263-772 204 157 or 0771 005 829
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org